Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Wonderful World of Tory Burch


Oh how I love Tory Burch. She has impeccable taste, a beatuiful home, and still manages to be a mom to three boys! She's created an entire lifestyle brand from one little logo and become a fashion icon. I am lucky enough to own one of her handbags, but I think the real gems are her flats. It all started with the Reva, but now there is the Eddie and let me tell you they are comfortable!! Last night I became the owner of the classic black Eddie and I am in love. Supple leather, squishy foot-bed, and discrete Tory medallion stamped in the back. Perfect.



Now lets take a look at her boutiques. OMG they are beyond fabulous. Located in Palm Beach, London, Tokyo, Seol, and soon there will be a new flagship store in New York! Rejoice!





Via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

1 comment:

  1. Love Tory! She has captured the best of so many fashion movements and made them her own in a pracitcal and accessible way. And her interiors reflect the same dynamic sensibility!

    ReplyDelete