Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Den

This week is rooms with TV's, which I would typically call a family room or den. I think that it's hard to get wildly creative in the average home when placing a TV within a room, and lets be honest, everyone has one so it's no use hiding them! Some people feel the need to try and hide them behind paintings or mirrors, but I want people to see how big and awesome my TV is so I'm all for the client that wants that puppy mounted over the fireplace. Some people may disagree, but a nice sleek TV isn't such a bad addition to a room. There are worse things. Like shag carpet.



Nicely offset with artwork in the bedroom


TV as art?


Tucked into a bookcase?



In front of an unused fireplace?

Photos via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog header!! I want to live there! haahaha!
    So happy I stumbled on your blog, it's fantastic! Following you now. ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the colors in the first image -- so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete