Wednesday, March 23, 2011

From Monastery to Luxury Hotel: The Augustine


Ohhh how I would love it visit this hotel! Someday when I finally finish school, I would love to work in hospitality and boutique hotel design. Hotels like this one get me all excited about it! The Augustine in is Prague, Czech Republic and used to be an old Augustinian monastery (hence the name). Now it is a luxury destination hotel that brightly shines over the city of Prague and the interiors are fabulous! Contemporary, but with a classic edge that complements the bones of the structure. And all of the greens play off the natural stone vaulted ceilings so nicely!




Sourced from Tablet Talk, a daily update from Tablet Hotels, the best resource for finding the best kept secrets in luxury boutique hotels. Shhhh, you didn't hear it from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment