Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's the NOWNESS


I've been doing some serious internet surfing lately and I've been finding some really great sites that have been particularly inspirational to me. Surprisingly, a lot of these sites discuss fashion, which has always interested me but hasn't really been a passion. (Maybe my love for fabulous homes has got me all excited about wearing designer clothes??).

Anyways, I think my favorite so far is called NOWNESS.

Every day a new video, slideshow, song, or clip is played that depicts something new and interesting in technology or film, or discusses relevant and exciting events in the design/fashion world. Really, they cover just about everything a right-brainer would love. After you've read or watched, you either Love or Don't Love and NOWNESS will recommend other articles it has posted based on your choices. I know this sounds all very "YouTube" but the Nowness is sleek and sophisticated with engaging content that will move and excite you.

In their own words, "NOWNESS is the digital leader in luxury storytelling. Each day, NOWNESS showcases an exclusive premier of the most inspiring stories influencing contemporary culture and global lifestyle, previewing the latest in fashion, gastronomy, art, film, music, design, travel, and sport".

One of my favorite videos so far shows the past and process behind graffiti artist Jose Parla.

1 comment:

  1. love it!!
    congratulations! this post is fantastic!
    follow u now!!=D
    xx

    ReplyDelete