Monday, March 21, 2011

AD Home Design Show: Photos!

Here come the photos! Sorry about the picture quality, I took them all on my phone because I forgot my camera...


This was a very cool table that incorporated streams of water running down the sides so it looked like it was raining! The umbrella chandelier was the perfect finishing touch.


This exhibit showcased shearling walls and cool vases that look like they were flying though space!


The Coca-Cola table was very cute and modern. Notice the one red chair?


Loving these chairs!


I really like the idea of having lamps on the table as well as candles. Great mood lighting.




This was the coolest thing ever. It was a bar. And a trailer. On the other side was a flat screen TV!


The inside was all fur and leather! Very Ralph Lauren.


A lovely kitchen with state of the art cabinets and amazing marble counter tops. I love the tile backsplash!



Sorry random people! This was the Lilian August area and it was beautiful. The sofa was a fabulous soft grey and the gold etageres were to die for!


This painting was fantastic. It was the seven dwarfs having dinner!


Fendi outdoor furniture. Go figure.



The Dorothy Draper prints on the chair and pillows were just fun enough to be a lovely floral.


A very cool lacquer black four-poster bed.


A beautiful (and comfy!) fuchsia pink chair. I must have one!



Thank you New Traditionalists for my free tickets! It was an amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment