Friday, February 18, 2011

Kitchen Design

I've been assigned a project for my interior design studio at school to create plans of kitchens for a house of my own design. I love to cook, so I though I knew exactly what I wanted out of my own dream kitchen, but there are so many choices that it's difficult to decide! All I know is that I will definitely need lots of storage for all of my dishes and glassware (an obsession) and a giant gas stove!

Here are a few kitchens that are inspiring me!














Photos: 1 Martha Stewart, 2 Traditional Home, 3 Unknown, 4 Unknown, 5 Unknown, 6 House of Turquoise, 7 Country Living, 8 Unknown, 9 Unknown, 10 Just Beachy, 11 Flourish, 12 Unknown, 13 Unknown.

Sorry about all of the Unknowns! I had a lot of these in an inspiration file that is pretty old...

No comments:

Post a Comment