Monday, April 18, 2011

If you're having design problems I feel bad for you son...

I got 99 problems but inspiration ain't one!

Let me introduce you to my new obsession. Life + Times, an inspirational site by none other than Mr. Carter himself (Jay-Z for all of you not in the know). This site is Jay's accumulation of inspiration videos, audio, and interviews covering everything from design, travel, music, technology, and sports. Not only is this site addictive, but it has great content! Jay's interviews with artists and designers are insightful, and he picks people that have a little bit of that hip-hop edge. I think it's important to appreciate art and design from all fields, so have a look!

Below is a video from the site about Thunderdog Studios from Long Island, New York. Enjoy!




Also, you are welcome for that amazingly awful title. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment